Our client is currently looking for a Quality Technician.
Your duties will include:
- Duties will include carrying out First Article Inspection on new product
- Generation of any necessary documentation
- Performing inspections at various stages of the manufacturing process
- Documenting internal rejects
- Creating SOPs
- Calibration of measuring equipment
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Competent in using all types of basic measuring equipment, experience in the use of a Faro measuring arm would be advantageous
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings, technical specifications and a basic understanding of geometric tolerancing.
- IT proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Hours of operation:
- Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 5.00pm
- Friday 8.00am – 12.30pm